Milltek Sport exhausts have a genuine performance edge - noticeable power gains, sounds that are truly awesome, styled looks that are aggressive but discrete and a feeling of true exhilaration.
• Transforms performance and driveability
• Sharper throttle response
• Substantial weight saving over original equipment systems
• Precision, quality controlled manufacture to ISO 9001
• Highest quality aircraft-grade stainless steel
• Low pressure systems for maximum performance
• Responsibly developed and engineered
• Designed and manufactured in the UK
Removing or reducing the restriction in the downpipe allows the exhaut gases to flow more efficiently, decreasing the back pressure and giving an increase in performance. While the De-cat is the most efficent of the options it is strictly for Motorsport and Off Road use, whereas a Hi-flow Sports catalyst can still meet the government guidelines on emissions.
Please Note: Fitting either option will require a Stage 2 Calibration, without it the ECU will present a fault light on the dash, and it could also allow the turbo to over spool causing excessive wear and possible damage.
Approximate Install Time: 2.0 hours at £65+VAT per hour
When selecting 'Install by JBS' at checkout, a member of the JBS team will be in touch to arrange an install date upon completion of the purchase. Payment for the labour is only due upon completion of the installation.